Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

More Farm Pics...

Can you believe that at 23 years old, I still love Easter egg hunts! I get so excited and really enjoy the thrill of the hunt to find the most eggs! I think i get more excited than the kids even do...!
Bella was super keen to eat my marshmallow eggs. She was watching every bite that i took!
So, yes, i gave her one! (Actually 3!)

I love this pic of Byron - he really thought it was so funny that we still hunting for eggs at our age. But, as funny as it was, he joined in and we found so many together!
(In the background you can see that even Uncle Tony was hunting!)

We had to get a pic of our overflowing basket of Easter eggs! We have lazer eyes...! Hehehe!

Just before we left, we took a final picture of all the family together which was nice. We have made so many great memories at the farm and we continue to make more! We really had a super weekend away!


2 comments:

  1. love the pics kaylz,looks like you had a great time.i love the pic of you and the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay! I am so jealous when looking at your pics that we all couldn't be together with you guys at the farm. I am laughing too (and slightly relieved) that us Cosh girls aren't the only adults who are serious about easter egg hunting! The thrill of the hunt will NEVER get old! Love and miss you tons!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete