Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My New Family!

Now that i married i have an amazing new family! I feel truly blessed to have a family like Byron's! So, i thought i'd put some pics up to brag...
This is my wonderful mom in law, Glenda.
I don't know where all the rude 'mom-in-law' jokes come from, coz i have never had a days problem with Glenda. She is the sweetest, kindest lady who will bend over backwards to help you. She is gentle and quiet spirited and is an absolute joy to be around!

Next is my new dad, James.
What an incredible man - always full of joy and life and enjoys a good joke. He loves to tease and stir for fun, so i've promised to buy him a wooden spoon for Christmas...!

This is Shaun and Amber...
I'm sure you can see straight away that Shaun is Byron's brother. They are so alike it's scary! Ambz is his lovely wife. I get on so well with both of them and couldn't have asked for better!


This was 2007 when Shaun proposed to Ambz... They got married in April last year (2 months before Byron and i).


A pic from their beautiful wedding...


I really love my new family!
Thank the Lord for that - i don't know how people cope if it were any different!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pics of your new family, i know that they must feel the same about you. you are the best in the world to.
    look forward to seeing you.
    lov to you
    cleo

    ReplyDelete