Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Honeymoon - Nguni

Some more pictures of Nguni...
Sorry, Mr Zee bent down as i took the pic... Hmm!
This is a 'Pumba' (Warthog), they where everywhere!


This pic is seriously blurred because we were driving in the truck, but i put it up coz it's still so stunning!

Yes, it was FREEZING!

(Amber, Shaun, Byron and Me)


A gorgeous baby elephant...

He walked right in front of our truck - He was scarily close!


If you look really hard, you'll see 2 Lion sitting on the plane...


Some Buffalo... I think they look really ugly!



Some cuddle time before our evening game drive.

I know i put alot of pics up, but we just had such a super time that i couldn't decide which pics to cut out. I just love going on holiday - what a blast!

3 comments:

  1. Wow what a wonderful honeymoon, im gad you made it back even in 6 hours. love the pics. i keep looking on you blog to see if there are pics. thanks keep it up doing a great job.
    love you
    cleo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you have a blog now!! Your pictures are beautiful, especially your wedding pics. I'm so glad we can keep up now! Hope you are doing well! Lots of love, Barri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kayley!
    I'm so thrilled you started a blog! Your pics are such fun and make me miss Africa! I can hardly believe you guys have been married a year already! Doesn't it fly by?!? Love and miss you guys!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete