Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Day with the Kids

I went and fetched Shao and Blayze last week to take them out for the day. We went to my mom-in-laws house so that they could play with Olivia, my niece. Livy is only 4 days older than Blayze so they both 15 months. They were SO sweet together. They all played so nicely and had so much fun. Blayze and Livy were really so fond of each other. They shared so nicely and had a blast!
So i took some pics to capture this precious moment! This pic is so cute - oh so serious! Look at them holding hands man!
The three little munchkins... Look at Livy pinching Blayzes cheek like a real little girl.
Love it!

Just another cute one...

Livy just loved Shao and kept wanting to 'give her love'. She is so darling! Can't believe how big Shao has got - she turns 5 this year! Time just flies!


Look at them - ag man. I couldn't get over how well they all got on. But i must be honest, my mom-in-law and i were exhausted by the end of it and so were the kids!


1 comment:

  1. The kids have grown so much, Blayze is so cute.have to kiss him for me.

    ReplyDelete