Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My New Garden

Our poor garden was looking so sad at our granny cottage. So we decided to revamp it and what a massive difference it has made! I am now SO proud of our new little garden - it is so cute!
A huge thanks to my dad, mom and Devy Doo for all their help! We had such a fun day and it was worth all the sweat and blistered hands!
This first pic is the before...
This is the inbetween...

And finally, the after...!
I managed to find a little Penny Farthing for our centre piece. I just love it! Our land lords have gone totaly indigenous, so we had to follow suit which was great coz they paid for all the plants - Bonus!
So, for all those garden lovers, this is what i have growing in my garden:
Dietes Grandiflora, Bulbine Latifolia, Crassula Multicava, Crassula Spathulata, Agapanthus Africanus, Strelitzia Reginae and then good old mondi-grass and hen and chicken.


Our little bird bath. I still want to get a bird house so that birdies will come play by us...


It is so divine! It has brought me such great joy and i've just loved nurturing it. I sound like such an old fart, but it's literally therapeutic - especially watering it! Hehehe!


1 comment:

  1. your garden looks awsome, well done man...love the pics of the kiddies, so cute, cant believe how they have grown. lotsa love bean

    ReplyDelete